Sunday 29 November 2009

The four P's in relation to me as a designer:
Product:

Graphic Design - Illustration

Place -
UK, East of England, North, London

Possibliity of being multi national. Have experience working in the Netherlands.
Only speak English, would be eager to work in America. Have family in Australia.

Price -
I would ideally like to work from my own studio, as a base which could save on a lot of costs. I imagine the pricing would depend on a number of factors. Mainly what the client's requirements are and how long and labour intensive a job is.

Promotion -

Promotion can be a funny thing. It's ultimatley hit or miss however to guarantee more hit than miss, finding somewhere the client would see it would make it easier. In my short experience, promotion through association and association via web is quite a valuable resource.

No comments:

Post a Comment